Friday 20 November 2009

Exercise - fitness, step


I ordered this package. First I want to say that the shipping was FAST! I got it the day after it shipped! I think it's a great value for everything you get! My one word of advice would be to order a beginner's step video to go with it if you're new to step aerobics. The DVD that comes with the package is good, but it's an intermediate level video and it's TOUGH! Other than that, this is a great product. The Step F1090 Step Body Fusion

I do step at a gym and their step is a little longer than the one you get with this. But this is a really great deal for all that you get. I was wondering if anyone knew where you can buy more risers? That would be my only complaint is that they don't have any instruction sheet or any other info in with it.

such a good deal. the stepper alone is a steal considering every other place a stepper alone is around fifty dollars. this kit comes with everything you need for an awesome workout. i have had it only about a week and i already can see a difference. i recommend it to anyone that wants a good deal and a fun way to lose weight!

I think that this is a great little kit for the cost. I just got it in today and loved everything in the package. I think it's just about everything a person with limited space and a limited budget (like me) might need to start a fitness routine. I agree that it should have come with a sheet of instructions on blowing up the ball like others have said, but it only took a few minutes to figure out. All you have to do is pull out the white plug in the ball and follow the pump instructions (the plastic wrapper around the pump) to blow it up. It's a minor workout just blowing up the ball, a great way to start shedding those pounds!

The step is a little flimsy, but it gets the job done. The fitness ball is made of sturdy material, but there were no instructions for inflation, we had to ask someone who already had one how to get it inflated. Other than that, no real complaints.

I wanted to get a little more in shape and decided to order this set because it is just such an amazing deal. I was concerned that it was maybe too good a deal, and that the step would be flimsy or something, but its not. The step is not the absolute highest quality I have ever seen, but it worked well enough for my purposes of just doing the video every few days. When I was using it I weighed just over 210lbs and the step or the ball had no problems with my weight. I found that the step video was very hard to keep up with. I took a step aerobics class a few years ago and loved it, but I am still a beginner. This video may be for beginners, I'm not sure, but it is not a learning video by any means. Once it starts, she is going, no pausing and very little teaching. I guess this is good for someone who can keep up, but I was lost most of the time. I enjoyed the other parts of the video using the other equipment, those parts are definitely fine for beginners. Overall this is a good quality set of exercise equipment, but the video is lacking. I was bored of the video within a couple weeks and stopped using it, started running instead.

I recently finished up a 12 week workout with a personal trainer. I wanted something to use so I could continue a good workout at home. This works perfectly. There is a video that comes with it and targets each muscle group. With the video, I do upper body, lower body, and abs during the week. It's great and I can definitely feel the burn!!

I received exactly what I ordered and sooner than was predicted. A great basic step, weight, ball and tube set. I use this at home, and keep another set at the office for my workouts there. Actually, this set was cheaper than buying comparable products separately. Highly recommend!

The exercise ball is a good deal, the step it pretty sturdy and the weights are what you would expect.



My largest complaint would be the air pump for the ball. It did split open along the seam when I was pumping the ball up for the first time.



As far as the video goes, it moves pretty quickly so anyone who is just learning the moves for the step will feel overwhelmed the first few times they try it. I would suggest hunting down beginner videos on the internet and hold off on the DVD until you feel like you are fairly comfortable (and coordinated) using the step. - Fitness - Step'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Exercise - fitness, step step Exercise - fitness, step