Sunday 4 October 2009

toshiba battery - toshiba battery replacement, laptop batteries


My first purchase on Amazon. I don't know what I was thinking...something for 80% less than the real deal!?? Original batteries lasted over 3 hrs. This one lasts less than 1hr. Price was so good I bought two! Double Duped! Shame on me. The product label "Toshiba PA3465U-1BRS Laptop Battery by Toshiba" is not accurate. TOSHIBA IS NOT WRITTEN ANYWHERE ON THIS PRODUCT made in China! My Toshiba battery is made in Japan. The product number on the Amazon battery is different "PA.....-1BAS", not 1BRS as advertised. Is there any recourse here? Toshiba PA3465U-1BRS Laptop Battery by Toshiba

I bought this battery,the description says by toshiba it is not its after market,it is not even the same type(part number) as described (how many cells)by the toshiba part number should of been a six cell battery,it doesn't even say on the aftermarket.The battery that was sent to me works ok but it is not a toshiba battery and same part # that I had orderd and not a toshiba battery I'm very disappointed.But I called the seller and told them this they did give me the oportunity to return the item but I didn't (the point is that you should recieve products thatfit the desription that is advertized)I already waited over a week to recieve product and I need a battery now,so next time I'll do my home work before I make a purchase for my electronic equipment and so should you.

I didn't believe this product from this distributer, however, I got this very cheap and prompt shipping.

It works very nice. Normally, the price must be over $100- but i got like $30-. strongly recommend.

I just bought this for my tied and true Toshiba that has bested 3 other computers i have owned during the same time period and it has never failed me so it deserved a new heart (battery) when it finally expired after 5 years of use. The original battery under normal use would give me 1.25 to 1.5 hrs use. I always was content with this and considered it normal. I contemplated buying and aftermarket vs. factory battery and weighed out 1 factory battery or 5 aftermarket for the same price. Hmmmm? So I decided to try the aftermarket which I rarely try, and I am getting so far 2 hours with this. So my thinking of all after market products are not as good as factory was proved wrong. This is a good product if you need a new battery. At least it is in my machine. Maybe i just got lucky, I dont know but i am happy with it. I do not play games or do movie editing on this. It is an XP machine and I use Office regularly and general searching and email. - Toshiba Battery - Laptop Batteries - Toshiba Laptop Battery - Toshiba Battery Replacement'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


toshiba battery - toshiba battery replacement, laptop batteries laptop batteries toshiba battery - toshiba battery replacement, laptop batteries