Sunday 4 October 2009

Ac Power Adapter - ac power adapter, hp pavilion


My laptops original charger was broken. I had accidentally tripped over the wire which snapped the wire apart from the insert that went into the port. OMG! If you use your laptop often you know how important it is to make sure it has enough battery power to last without being plugged in. Time was winding down, I didn't want to spend $90 on a charger pack from most other retail stores so I looked around online. Amazon had a pretty good deal with this charger but it's last review worried me. The buyer stated that it didn't even fit, that the wire kept coming out of the computer and never kept it charged. I went along with it anyway and was overcome with great joy when I plugged it in and it began charging! So, I'm sure the last comment I had seen was because of poor intelligence, maybe she wasn't sure of the size she needed to fit her laptop. Mine works great though and I'm glad I was able to find one on Amazon with such a reasonable price! I definately recommend it to anyone who's looking for something simple. I'm happy with my purchase, I've had it for over a month now and it works just as well as the one that came with the laptop! AC Adapter Replacement for HP Pavilion

We are on our third replacement charger. This product is just not worth anything. The first one we bought, we thought it was just a lemon. The second split apart. This third one will not stay into the computer. It keeps falling out. We give up on this brand. - Hp Pavilion - Ac Power Adapter - Hqrp'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ac Power Adapter - ac power adapter, hp pavilion hp pavilion Ac Power Adapter - ac power adapter, hp pavilion