Sunday 4 October 2009

The First Years - wipes, the first years


I love these and the price is better than boogie wipes. I love that they don't have perfume. You can get 25 Johnson&Johnson wipes for $2.49 at target(same price per wipe), but they are really smelly - like cheap colgne. These are exactly what I wanted and I highly recommend this product! Vital Baby Fragrance Free Hand and Face Wipes, 30 Pack

I always felt baby wipes dry out the skin whereas this wipe seems to moisturizes the skin while cleansing the hand and face. I started using this wipe for LO since he got red rashes from around two months and since usage of this product then the face has cleared.Great price for it's value. I have one in every room plus the diaper bag for any time LO has a spit up.

I love that these wipes are so compact and dispense easily. We keep a pack in our diaper bag for our 8-month old. And they don't have that "sanitizing smell", either! The top snaps shut, so you don't have to worry about them drying out. We just bought another big supply of these!

This product works really well; although, being fragrance free there's still a scent on these wipes that is not pleasing to me. It's very convenient and light to carry in the diaper bag or for travel. I've normally had to squeeze some of the excess moisture out of the wipe before use.

These are soft and fragrance free! Just as advertised, they clean up baby's face and hands without a fuss. I use plain baby wipes, but have gotten tired of the fragrance they leave behind, so I thought I'd try something new. I may not buy them again, but they are very nice to have around. I bought them to take on our vacation at the end of July and they really came in handy.

I love everything about these wipes EXCEPT that they only come in packets of 30. My daughter easily goes through 4 of these at every feeding (she's 7 months old and not quite clear on the concept of food staying in the mouth), so it would be great if they came in a larger package. However, these small packages are indispensible for when I have to feed her on the go, since they fit easily into the pocket of the diaper bag. The amount of moisture is perfect, they never irritate her skin, and they have great absorbency. Highly recommend!

These are wonderful wipes! They're cheap and they work on everything from faces, fingers, pacifiers, toys, highchair tray, etc. Wouldn't leave the house without them! Have even given as part of a baby gift and they love 'em too. - Pacifier - The First Years - Baby - Wipes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


The First Years - wipes, the first years wipes The First Years - wipes, the first years