Sunday 25 October 2009

Narrow Crown Stapler - cpo bostitch, staplers


I ordered the SX5035-12 which is a 7/32" Crown x 1/2" Leg staple. However, when I received the package from Amazon the label stated that it was a 5/8" leg but had the same model number as the 1/2." Initially, I failed to measure the staple and sent it back to Amazon. Amazon quickly sent me another box, which had the same labeling issue. I measured the staple and it is a 1/2" staple. I called B&C and they were very nice and apologetic and stated that they are going to fix the label. Just be forewarned about this problem and measure your staples because there maybe a lot of stock still out there with incorrect labels. B & C Eagle SX5035-1/2 1/2-Inch by 18 Guage by 7/32-Inch Medium Crown Finish Staple (5,000 per box)

These are great staples. I haven't had any problems with them. I went through at least 3000 of them in the past couple days securing carpet to a cat tree. They are the perfect size for that. Will buy again when I need more. - Finish Staplers - Staplers - Bostitch - Cpo Bostitch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Narrow Crown Stapler - cpo bostitch, staplers bostitch Narrow Crown Stapler - cpo bostitch, staplers