Tuesday 6 October 2009

Bluetooth Stereo - a2dp, bluetooth


I bought two of these adapters. I recived them within a week and one worked as it should and the other did not. The return process is a bit of a hassle and I haven't yet recieved the replacement (however, it's only been a few days). The one that works operates well and has good range in open space. A major problem for me is that the battery seems to only last about 1.5 hours before the sound begins to drop out occaisionally. Overall the quality is mediocre and performance is reasonable for the price. I would probably advise a friend to spend a little more and try a different adapter.

Update the one that I could get to work has quit after 2 weeks. The one that did not work originally was sent back 2 weeks ago with no response from the manufacturer. Junk and Junk. Don't buy this get something else. 3.5mm Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Audio Dongle Adapter for CD/DVD Players MP3 MP4 PC PDAs iPod PSP any 3.5mm Jack Device

I bought this because I was looking for a 3.5mm bluetooth adapter that could be charged with a micro-usb cable (which are ubiquitous). However, it's very light and cheap, and after 1 use stopped working. I threw it in the trash.

Don't buy this!!! This was cheap and small, just what I was looking for. When I got it I was impressed at how small it was. The owners manual was full of typing mistakes, not a good sign. After I charged it up, I could not get it to work. The only light that worked was the charging light. Worthless. And now what, spend more money to ship it back for another one that does not work. Don't waste your money. Read reviews, like I should have in this case, and stay away from junk like this.

I complained and received a replacement Dongle without any questions, but had to ship the original back. Unfortunately the replacement unit had the same exact problem as the original - No Battery Life! last month I ordered a replacement battery from an eBay dealer changed them out (requires soldering) and it now works as advertised. Too bad this sort of repair is beyond the ability of the common buyer - The Dongle is the problem..! the headphones that accompany this item are fine but the dongle lasts only about 30 to 45 minutes which points the finger of blame squarely at the battery. They both charged fine and worked fine right from the get go - for one use! on the second charge cycle the Dongle lasted about 30 - 45 minutes and charges to that limit even now, which is no where the stated useful life cycle of to to four hours. The headset on the other hand, will sit on the night table next to the bed and still be blinking five hours later waiting for a connection, but the Dongle goes dead in a half hour. Can be restarted but dies again in 1 to 2 minutes. Don't buy it or the headphones since they won't work with anything else.

I bought this thing on august 15, 2009 I loved it. today November 13 it will not charge I used it about a half dozen times in the last three months. maybe I think it should last longer than 3 months I just get the charging light and that is all I should have listened to the reviews. :(

Light weight, easy to pair, inexpensive. Universal use with the 3.5mm/ mini-stereo jack.



Does exactly what you want from it. Once paired you can simply plug it into a new audio source without having to pair again.



A bit disappointed in the battery life. Around 4hrs.



While it charges from a mini-USB cable it will not function while charging. So you cannot use it for extended times due to battery life limits. It does come with a AC wall plug that provides a USB port.

This device runs out of battery power after about 35-40 minutes of use. Try the BlueBridge bluetooth transmitter for over 3 hours of use between charges. Other than it's relatively short battery life, it worked very well.

I use my 3.5mm wireless bluetooth to work with my Wireless headphones while I do my workout on the Elliptical. The dongle works great as long as you stay within 20ft range. Which is fine since the Elliptical faces the TV. It is not really convenient for walking since it hangs off my Zune but all in all I am glad I bought it.

When I read the reviews I thought "I take really good care of my stuff so this won't break on me." I was very wrong. I wish I could say it fell or got destroyed in some way but it flat stopped working within one day of getting it. Bottom line is it seems more people walk away unhappy than satisfied so I would go with a more reliable option if possible. - Audio Jack Bluetooth Adapter - Bluetooth - A2dp - Bluetooth Adapter'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bluetooth Stereo - a2dp, bluetooth bluetooth Bluetooth Stereo - a2dp, bluetooth