Tuesday 6 October 2009

Diawa Reel - diawa reel, okuma


This reel is unbelievably low-priced. It lays the line well and the retrieve is silky smooth. However, I recently bought two reels and both have weak bail springs. Sometimes the bail will not fully close when the reel is cranked moderately after a cast. Previously I had a Sweepfire-B 3500 (damaged in an accident) that did not have this problem. Daiwa Front Drag Spinning Reel, Sweepfire-B 1000 Front Drag

At first I thought it would have been to heavy for my son's 6ft rod but it is perfect. It is well balanced on the rod. Hoping weekend we can go and do some fishing. Arrived before time even with the free shipping and low price. Its great for my 10 yr old. - Diawa Reel - Okuma'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Diawa Reel - diawa reel, okuma diawa reel Diawa Reel - diawa reel, okuma