Tuesday 1 September 2009

Usb Card Reader - pc to tv, usb powered


I wanted to view streaming video from my PC on my HDTV Plasma TV. But the only video output my PC had was VGA. My internet search suggested the PC To TV Video Converter Box Adapter. It was easy to install, came with all the cables required and worked out of the box. The only problem I had was that the display was only in black & white. I sent an email to the customer support team and received a reply the next day. They were able to supply me with a simple solution (a dip switch toggle solved the problem) and now the video is displayed in beautiful full color. PC To TV Video Converter Box Adapter w/ AGPtek USB 2.0 All-in-One Card Reader (Silver)

I was very pleased with the size and dimensions of the product among opening the package. The video conversion was successful and quality was quite appealing for the low price of this product. It did everything I had hoped and I will continue to review this product. - Usb Card Reader - Usb Powered - Pc To Tv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Usb Card Reader - pc to tv, usb powered usb powered Usb Card Reader - pc to tv, usb powered