Tuesday 1 September 2009

Butane Fuel - accessories, butane stove


During a recent ice storm destroying our power for several days we were forced to bring out our campstoves. One of them requires this type of bottled gas. I'd never used this campstove before, but the ease of inserting the can and the amount of heat, was the easiest, most phenomenal thing making cooking during this crisis stress free. A fantastic product. 12 Butane Fuel GasOne Canisters for Portable Camping Stoves

We have 2 butane camp stoves to use in case our power goes out. We have been without fuel for them for a long time. We purchased these fuel canisters and they work wonderfully. We are very happy with our purchase

Those who have trouble finding butane fuel locally may want to check with Asian markets. Butane burner stoves are often used for Asian cooking in homes that have electric kitchen ranges. I just bought a 4-pack of the 8 oz. butane fuel cans for $5.49 at an Asian market -- compared to $9.30 + $6.99 shipping for the same item through Amazon.

I was hesitant to order these because it was unclear how many cans of the butane fuel I was ordering. But, indeed it was 12 cans. Such a bargain!! Even with the very high shipping fee, it was a steal. Just what I was looking for. Will order again.

delivery was fine. i have used or tried to use 6 cans to date. only two worked for me. it seemed like three of the others were empty and the fourth i could not tell the reason. i dont know how the other six will be. to date i am not satisfied with the product. if only four or five work then it became a very expensive way to cook outdoors. thanks.

I was not able to find these canisters in any hardware stores so buying them from this company was an easy decision. They arrived when they said they would, and I read some people's reviews that warned they got very hot to touch. I did not have that experience, they work fine with the stove I bought and I am very happy with my purchase. The price of the shipping is a lot more than most products but the cheaper price of the product balances out the cost. Well worth the money. - Butane Stove - Butane - Accessories - Camp Stove'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Butane Fuel - accessories, butane stove butane stove Butane Fuel - accessories, butane stove