Tuesday 1 September 2009

Nose - uplifting, accessories


It kinda works, but it takes a while. At least a few weeks to notice a *slight* difference. Even so, I think it was worth it. It made my nose slightly slimmer and more defined, but that's only because I've been looking at my nose so much in the mirror. The differences are very very slight. Keep that in mind before you buy this. It will not change your nose significantly like surgery. More like gradually slim the cartilage on your nose over the course of months.



Is it worth it? If you have a few bucks, absolutely. Nose Up Lifting Shaping Beauty Clip

I purchased the nose clip four months ago and I am impressed with the results so far. I had been using it consistently for about 3 months and the shape of my nose improved a lot. My nose was round and wider than I would have liked but with using the clip it has a better shape to it. It works!

I just like t for the silliness factor. It's worth buying. Put your hair in giant pink sponge curlers, apply an avocado mask, place this on your nose and head out to the Supermarket in a neon pink mu-mu and fuzzy slippers.



Oh, and I did try to use it, but it made my nose hurt and lose circulation after about 10 minutes. I don't see how this would do anything positive, except maybe in a psychosomatic way.



EDIT: I have found that if I clamp this on to the top of the bridge of my nose it can relieve a tension headache.

I wouldn't know if this is any good, they didn't send it. They sent something, not what is pictured, and it's in Japenese so I can't even imagine what it is. Don't buy anything from these people. This is a really big rip-off.

My mom brought this to make her nose less wide. She's being using this for about, I think, 3 months? So she's being asking me to tell her if I see a difference and do I see a difference? Nope not at all...

She starting using it for 15 mins a day, then 30. I still didn't see a difference.

I wonder why this thing gets a lot of good reviews if it doesn't work...

But oh well... :)

I purchased this, due to my flat nose (LOL) and moreover the fact I was NOT going to get surgery done. I wanted a little lift and that is exactly what I got. I was extremely skeptical after reading the reviews, but I decided to try it, since I know everyone is different and I was glad that's what I did. My nose definitely changed it's shape and my boyfriend is loving it (even though he has no idea what I did!) and so am I. I only gave it 4 stars, because it takes a while for results, but like I said, everyone is different. I also got my nose pierced a bit after I got this product, so I had to stop using it. Overall, it's nice.

You need it several week to see its effectiveness.



The grip is not to tight that is why you need to add a bit pressure when clamping your nose bone.



i'll keep on using this and see the final results.



regards,

for those who may not be able to afford a nose job entirely, this item helps. i've tried it and i've noticed some change. of course you can't expect over night results, but i think it is something to try. THANKS! - Shaping - Uplifting - Accessories - Amazon Oddities'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Nose - uplifting, accessories uplifting Nose - uplifting, accessories