Sunday 20 September 2009

Portable Table Saw - dado blade set, dado set


This Dado throat plate did not fit my Ridgid Professional Table Saw R4512 although it said it would. Center to center the holes are off 3/16th of an inch. Too close to drill a new hole and too far off to make it fit. Don't waist your money. I'd give it zero stars but it won't let me. DADO THROAT PLATE (21806) RYOBI - RIDGID 0134010313

The throat plate does exactly what it says. The holes lined up well. As another reviewer said, basic, but does its job. My only complaint is that though the opening is 7/8", it would not allow a 3/4" cut on my ryobi saw. I have a stacked dado set that will cut to almost an 1". So I am going to have to expand the opening myself, or make a throat plate from something else. - Dado Blade Set - Woodworking - Dado Blade - Dado Set'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Portable Table Saw - dado blade set, dado set dado set Portable Table Saw - dado blade set, dado set