Sunday 20 September 2009

Bamboo Fun - wacom, bamboo


I ordered this case to go along with my Wacom Bamboo medium tablet. This case is the same material one of my other laptop cases is made out of. It looks and feels like neoprene on first touch, but the material is dense and if you push your fingers into it, you'll leave an impression for a few minutes. If you just hit the case without putting continued pressure on it, the material stays hard.



I expected the case to be formfitting to the tablet and to not have much room around it similar to a sleeve. The is not the case here. The sleeve is slightly larger and leaves for space inside of it once the tablet is in place. This really isn't that bad because I can also put a notebook pad of paper behind the tablet, or keep print outs, drawings, etc in there as well. There is a little piece of neoprene for the pen to stay in which is nice as well as a little squishy plastic logo piece that also acts as a holder for the extra pen-tips. The only down side here, and why I gave the unit four instead of five stars, is that there is no specific place to hold the little pen-tip-remover tool or the tablet's cord. I expected a small loop or something to put the cord in similar to the pen's loop. Currently, my cord is just floating around on the back of my tablet in the case until I figure out a better management system for it.



Overall, the case is great. It holds and protects the tablet and looks really nice. I highly recommend it for this tablet. I didn't keep my old bamboo tablet in a case, and now it's all scratched up (though it works fine, it's just kind of ugly now) and I don't want that to happen to this unit. be.ez 100860 LA robe Sleeve for Wacom Bamboo 2 Medium (Black/Wasabi)

I love this case for my Wacom Bamboo Fun (Medium). The colors are so complimentary (black and neon green inside) and this case really fits the bamboo fun (medium) excellently! I wish it were roughly $10 cheaper; if it was, I probably would've bought 2! It's sturdy and protects my tablet nicely. I wish that they added a slot to hold the USB plug so that it doesn't flail around in the case and lightly scratch my tablet, but I can maneuver the cable around so that it's stationary inside.

This case is perfect. It stores the Bamboo touch perfectly and the pen too. I take this to school to use on the computers there for Photoshop class. When I am done I pack it up and go home. When I am not using it I slide it into the sleeve while it is still plugged in just to keep the dust off the Bamboo. It's high density foam is a great cushion for the delicate bamboo. It's also pretty slick looking.

I bought this as a gift to go with a Bamboo fun I bought for my boyfriend for his birthday. I do have to say the case is excellent (and fun to squish thee memory foam it is made of - haha!). It even has a place for the pen. My only two issues with the case are the price (it is a little pricey for it being a sleeve rather than a hard case) and the fact that there is no place to keep the replacement nubs for the pen or the USB cord (you have to just shove the cord into the case and hope for the best. Aside from those inconveniences, it really is a great case and so far seems to be doing its job!

the protection offered by this case is pretty good, however i would prefer it to have some sort of compartment or other method for wire management for the Bamboo's USB cable. I'm afraid over time the cable dangling in the case may scratch the Bamboo.

It is a little big for the tablet, but this actually helps me because i can store sketches too.



Material is strange. I think it isn't neoprene, and it is like a memory foam but a little harder.



Colors are great. - Sleeve - Bamboo - Wacom - Bamboo Fun'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bamboo Fun - wacom, bamboo wacom Bamboo Fun - wacom, bamboo