Wednesday 9 September 2009

Cell Phone Clip - cell phone clip, krusell


I purchased this product because I was concerned that the default multidapt link that came with the case I ordered would be too bulky (as another reviewer had indicated). It turned out that the default was fine, so I haven't used the Mini-clip much. It is fine for what it is worth: a small yet fairly tight-gripping clip. However, I do not think I would want to use it for vigorous activity such as running, because I'm not sure its grip would be tight enough. The tighter-gripping, steel clip from Krusell, or the Krusell arm strap might be more appropriate for that. Krusell Multidapt Case Mini Clip (Black) - Cell Phone Clip - Krusell - Multidapt'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cell Phone Clip - cell phone clip, krusell multidapt Cell Phone Clip - cell phone clip, krusell