Wednesday 9 September 2009

Abu Garcia Ambassadeur - abu garcia, abu garcia ambassadeur


I had my reservations about this reel at first based upon the fact that it is manufactured in China. After scouring the internet I decided to chance it and ordered the reel. It looks and feels great. I could not see a noticeable difference in fit and finish from my abu 6500 which is of Swedish origin. The brake system is awesome for casting and the reel is smooth in the retrieve. So far it has performed flawlessly and has landed 5 channel cats between 5 and 12 pounds. My only complaint is no flatheads yet, but that is not the reels fault. Abu Garcia Ambassadeur CS Pro Rocket Baitcast Reel - Abu Garcia Ambassadeur - Abu Garcia - Reels'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Abu Garcia Ambassadeur - abu garcia, abu garcia ambassadeur abu garcia Abu Garcia Ambassadeur - abu garcia, abu garcia ambassadeur