Wednesday 9 September 2009

Brad Paisley


Well, I have to agree with this song title- this IS country music.



Brad Paisley has done what no other person has done in country music. He has avoided the love-song plague, and has wrote thought-provoking, creative, and comical lyrics in a failing genre. This song is nothing different of his previous work. I like the beginning line "you can't say cancer in a song". I think I know why he says that. But, the one thing I don't like about this song is how he says song titles of familiar songs such as, "He Stopped Loving Her Today", "A Country Boy Can Survive", et cetera. Feels like it's been done already by other people. Other than that flaw, this song is a masterpiece, and perfectly exemplifies why I think Brad is the best country musician ever.



Rating: 5 stars/5 stars This Is Country Music'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Brad Paisley Brad Paisley Brad Paisley