Friday 11 September 2009

Best Wipers - valeo, windshield wipers


I was previously using Bosch Icons before on my car and I was really happy with their performance until they wore out after only 4 or 5 months. The Valeo 600 wipers are rated Consumer Reports best value and have had very good reviews so I gave them a try. I've had them for about a month now and I dont know if they will get better with age but so far not very good. I use 24" on the driver side and 20" on the passenger side as well as one 20" on the rear. The 20" wipers seem fine but the 24" never wipes clean. It leaves a huge 5" wide unwiped streak on my windshield. Maybe these 24" dont fit my car very well (Acura RSX). I'll probably go back to using Icons but it was worth a try considering these are supposed to last a good long time and cost less than half the price of the Icons. Valeo 600-24 Series Wiper Blade - 24"

I researched wiper blades online and discovered that the Valeo 600 series wiper blades are the top of the line. I was nicely surprised to find out they weren't very expensive and ordered them immediately.



They are easy to install and work as they should... no streaking and no jittering. I love these wiper blades.

They seem well designed/constructed, much better than what I've purchased in the past in local stores, and at a good price.



Bought a pair for my Subaru, they fitted and worked well, so purchased another pair for my wife's Accord.



I always use RainX treatment (or similar) which I highly recommend doing for maximum visibility, and I suspect also improves wiper life.

These Valeo Wiper Blades are the BEST we have ever had. Have not used them in the Summer, but all thru the Fall & Winter they have out performed all other brands I have used over some 50+ years of driving. They cost a little more, but they are the BEST!

I've belonged to the "Wiper of the month club" for years. I've tried them all - I want quality and long life. I've had a pair of these on for nearly a year and I can't kill them. Best I've seen. I hope they don't change their rubber formula or change suppliers - Windshield Wipers - Valeo - Razor Blade - Best Wipers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Best Wipers - valeo, windshield wipers windshield wipers Best Wipers - valeo, windshield wipers