Friday 14 August 2009

Purity Made Simple - beauty, purity made simple


I wish I could love this product, but I don't. At the same time, I wish I could hate it so much I'd just throw it away, but I don't want to do that either.



I read so many good reviews about Purity that the first time I used it, I used it with my Clarisonic. Big mistake. My skin became so irritated afterwards that it caused an acne flare up. Purity has some irritating ingredients in it, such as black pepper (of all things...). Therefore most of the time I don't use this thing at all.



However, I have found that it works well for removing makeup. I don't know about the long-lasting types of makeup, but at least it works well for removing powder makeup. So that's a plus...



In short, if you're thinking about buying this, start with the smallest bottle you can find. Philosophy purity made simple facial cleanser - Purity Made Simple - Beauty - Philosophy - Excellent Product'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Purity Made Simple - beauty, purity made simple purity made simple Purity Made Simple - beauty, purity made simple