Friday 14 August 2009

Pink Lingerie - lingerie, sexy dress


this purchase arrived on time and was well packaged. It was sealed tightly so that it's contents remained private. this halter dress fits just right and i am 5,9' 158lbs. the material is stretchy so i anticipate it being worn eventually, but it will definitely give a couple usage. the only 'disappointment' was the fact that this halter dress was a light a pink which i did not anticipate because the picture has it looking a dark pink/reddish color, i do realize though that it could very well be the settings on my monitor. to finish off this appealing look is the thong which fits just right as well. my fiancee was so eager to get to the contents of the package that he opened the package before i could get to it, then ironically, after being so eager to see it could not wait to get it off. highly recommended. 2pc. Strappy Fishnet Halter Dress with O ring and G-string O/S Fuchsia

Got it for the wife, and I can tell you that it is hot looking on her. She was kind enough to put on a little fashion show for me before I deployed(took some snap shots as well) and I was a very happy GI.

This is a truly great item, bought it from my girl and she LOVED it.



She is on the small side, 5"2 110 pounds, it fit her quite well, the material is VERY comfortable and stretchy.



All in all a great buy!

It arrived quickly and fit perfectly, except my breast. It doesn't cover D cups. The material is stretchy and comfortable. My boyfriend loved it and it is the perfect gift for any couple! I love wearing it as the girl, and he loves seeing it! Never felt sexier!!

This is an amazing lingerie. I am 5'6", 140lbs, it fits perfectly. It took me a little more time to put on but except that, this lingerie is perfect. It looks small when you got it out of the box but it stretch. It feels very comfortable and very sexy. My boyfriend loves it! The only thing is when i bend down, the bottom part kept rolls up, but I guess guys like that more :) I recommand this product!

I am a size 2 with a chest of size 34B and though I was afraid this would be too big it was not. I also believe that I would fit people larger than myself as well for it is very stretchy. Overall I am satisfied.

I got this to surprise my boyfriend for Valentines day. I ordered on Jan 26th and received it on Jan 29th. FAST shipping! The pieces don't quite cover my boobs but it looks good like that anyway. It is truly one size fits all.

This is a lot more bright neon pink than it looks in the picture. But its super stretchy and it will work for almost all body types. I have larger breasts, 34 dd and they dont really fit how theyre "supposed" to in this, but it still looks hot. This would look great on smaller cheasted women but works for larger chests as well. Its a lot better on than it looks in the picture too. Im happier than I thought i would be with this! Its super comfortable and easy to wear. Its one of my favorite pieces of lingerie - Lingerie - Sexy Dress - Mini Dress - Sexy'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pink Lingerie - lingerie, sexy dress lingerie Pink Lingerie - lingerie, sexy dress