Friday 14 August 2009

Laptop Stand


I received the stand as a Christmas gift. I really like it. The only problem is that it is not universal for right or left side. I actually have to use it backwards; with the mouse area to the left. Also, the wheels do not fit under my couch so I can't wheel it as close as I like. But overall, I am very happy with it. Laptop Stand in Black - Coaster

easy to put together but, tips over easy. Its not really what I wanted. If your using this product in bed it ready suck doesnt go all the way under bed so you kind have to lean to the side. if your bed is on the blocks (raised up to put things under) you'll have trouble because it doesnt go high enough. this product fell twice with my lab top on it smh. if your using it to sit in a chair and keep it low you'll be ok with it. not real wood compressed wood I hate compressed wood.

I ordered this stand a week & a hlf before i actually needed it for this DJ gig i was doing figuring they would allow me (like w/ other products)to pay for next day deliver... it didn't. i had to by one at walmart, now i'm going to be returning this item.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Stand Laptop Stand Laptop Stand