Saturday 15 August 2009

Desk Accessories - office humor, fun gift


The dispenser arrived on time and in mint condition. It's been such a hit at the office that we've ordered four more for those that have seen it.

I was able to find it considerably cheaper through another source. The design could have been better in that it is so lightweight that you have to hold it down to use. A weight in the shoe sole would have helped. Scotch Shoe Dispenser with Magic Tape, Black, 3/4 x 350 Inch (C30-SHOE-B)

Ever since I placed this tape dispenser on my desk I've gotten one compliment after another. Women love that it actually looks like a high heel stiletto. Even the guys at work comment on it! I highly recommend this item, especially if you're a shoe nut like me.

Bought it for my girlfriend. She loves it and it looks really cool on her desk. Its not weighted though, so you have to use two hands to get the tape out. Doesn't seem flimsy as other reviewers have stated. pretty solidly built, just light weight.

Where do I begin to tell you how happy I am about my choice in buying this tape dispenser, It is hot... It's so stylish I'm the envy of my co workers who walk by desk and see it. I'm sorry I didn't get more for holiday gifts.

I expected the dispenser's plastic to be a little thicker and sturdy. The plastic is a bit flimsy but not fragile. The size of the shoe is bigger in person and was a hit in my office. Bought one for my sister and c/t wait to see her face. I know she is going to love displaying the dispenser in her office.

I like this product for looks the reason I didn't give it 5 stars the product isn't sturdy to use with one hand it's light weight. You have to use both hands so I use this one for looks and my more sturdy one for use. Because most of the time I need tape I don't have both hands available for use. I'm not saying this product can not be used it can I choose to use mines for decoration. It looks fabulous! I personally think it's a great buy! - Fun Gift - Office Humor - Fun'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Desk Accessories - office humor, fun gift office humor Desk Accessories - office humor, fun gift