Tuesday 25 August 2009

Computer Accessories - card making, greeting card paper


Another example of Amazon selling office supplies at lower prices than the big-box office stores, this card stock is EXACTLY the same as what the office supply stores sell but at a better price, and delivered free as well! I bought this paper to print a large portion of information cards and it worked well. We've been using this brand of card stock for a long time, alongside Xerox brand card stock which is just a tad bit nicer in my opinion. However, for 90% of print jobs this variety works perfectly fine.



My only complaint is that we ordered 5 reams and they all shipped in the same box which was a tad too big. Several of the reams packaging was broken, although the paper itself was fine.



Great paper at a great price. You can't go wrong here. Wausau Paper Index Card Stock, 92 Brightness, 110 lb, Letter, White, 250 Sheets per Pack (49411)

This card stock is extremely nice to use. The paper is brilliant white with a smooth velvety finish. Some card stock is a dull white and grainy. Definitely worth the price if you want cards that look "store bought". I'm very pleased with this product and will defintely buy again.

I am very happy with this Wausau card stock paper, it is heavy, bright white, excellent quality, it works beautifully, and with ease with my

printer, print quality, color, and appearence are excellent, the corners don't fold, it doesn't pucker, or cause paper jams in the printer like thinner brands I have used. It is well worth buying and way cheaper then what I've seen charged in office supply stores,



I do arts, and crafts, make cards, etc it is excellent for that purpose as well and others, I have also drawn pictures on it, then painted with

both acrylic, and water color paints, and the papar did not pucker, become overly wet, or warped like thinner brand. If you draw, and upload your

art on sites like Deviant art, or Youtube, via a scanner this paper is perfect for that, I will buy this paper again and I highly reccomend this product, I ordered it, it was sent out fast and I got it 2 days later by UPS

I am an elementary teacher and this product is great to use for projects and to make desktags. It is very white and has a nice thickness to it so they stay nice longer. This was very reasonably priced better than the office supplies stores.

I was linked to this specific product through a tutorial on wedding fan programs. So for the brides who got here the same way, know that this paper was fabulous and worked out perfectly. Great deal for what you get. :)

Works great even though it is not one of the better known brands. Print quality on the paper is great with no smudges. The 92 brightness is easy on the eyes. Does not jam in my Epson MF3240 printer. I have used it for making cards and for various work-related projects. With the Amazon price cut, it is a great deal compared to Office Depot or Staples. - Card Stock - Card Making - Greeting Card Paper - Paper'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Computer Accessories - card making, greeting card paper paper Computer Accessories - card making, greeting card paper