Tuesday 25 August 2009

Camping Stoves - portable grill, camping


My family purchased a roadtrip grill 2 years ago to use for camping and we absolutely love it. The Stove Grate accessory made it even better, we use it for cooking, making coffee, heating up water for cocoa, washing, & etc. We are about to purchase a second grate as well. If you're thinking about purchasing an accessory griddle I recommend getting one of these instead and then use a pan. Coleman RoadTrip Accessory Stove Grate

We bought the grill for camping, and if you're out camping you're going to want coffee in the morning! The stove grate attachment is the only way to be able to get the coffee going in the morning without messing up the grill plates. It worked fine for us, we cooked all our breakfasts on the grill using this attachment. And it's easy to clean, too.

I purchased 2 of these grates to go on my new RoadTrip grill to take camping. They worked out perfectly!! I used them for "quickly" boiling a big pan of water for corn and for hot dish water and I used two at a time with my beloved Pampered Chef double griddle (I just covered the handles with aluminum foil). For anyone who wants to use the RoadTrip for more than a grill, this is a must have! They are also fairly lightweight and pack away nicely.

This is a fantastic item to have with your road trip grill. We use ours for camping and this item is wonderful. HEAVY duty too! I was amazed at the construction and quality. After replacing 4 camp stoves in 4 years I KNOW this one will last!

I got my Coleman RoadTrip Grill 9941 (the blue one) for Christmas and love it. I wanted to be able to use the grill for all of my cooking needs while camping so I purchased two of these grates for boiling water and using the coffee pot. The grates are a good fit and built very sturdy. The grill and grate have no problem holding a 12 quart stock pot to boil water for dishes or cooking large meals. This grate allows my RoadTrip Grill to replace all of my other camp stoves. I highly recommend getting at least one!

Stove grate works great. We used it on vacation shortly after we received it, and it made the grill just that much more versatile.

Very happy with the purchase.



I would recommend this item to anyone wanting to increase the value of the Road Trip Grill. - Camping - Portable Grill - Roadtrip Grill - Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Camping Stoves - portable grill, camping portable grill Camping Stoves - portable grill, camping