Friday 28 August 2009

Children Game - children game, learning


I bought this game because my 3 1/2 year old craves knowledge and loves games. While the first level is geared for Grade 1, she has been able to answer 85% of all the questions without difficulty. I have played at grade 6 and found myself forgetting some of the answers. This game is just fantastic for aged 3-100 I would say. The game is even larger than I thought it would be. Included are a large spinner with all of the categories including Science, Math, Arts, Reading & The World. There is even a space of choose your category which is the most fun. I don't think anyone would be bored playing this game.



Certainly the best thing for breaks from school & summer time to keep young minds sharp! Brain Quest Smart Game - Learning - Learning Game - Children Game - Homeschool'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Children Game - children game, learning learning game Children Game - children game, learning