Friday 28 August 2009

Baby Nail Clippers - baby, child care


This little gem can easily file down the nails of your newborn. After hearing my brother-in-laws story about drawing blood from his newborn using an infant clipper my wife and I got this little device. This can safely file down my newborns nails and it won't injure her skin at all, it's amazing! The other reviewer may have had a problem with baby pulling away, I didn't have the problem at all. The little oscillation of the head seemed to be enjoyed by my little one. This is going to be a must-have nail file for all new parents, i'm going to buy a few as baby-shower gifts. Zo-li Buzz B. Baby Nail Trimmer

This is the best way to cut a newborn's nails and stop them from scratching themselves. Like many new moms, I was totally paranoid of hurting my baby when cutting his nails. However, he was born with sharp nails which needed to go. This nail filer was perfect. It comes with different filing pads for different baby ages and it worked like a charm. I tested it out on my own finger first and there was no way it would hurt baby. So much better than a regular file or nail clippers because it not only shortened the nail but it also buffed it so it wasn't sharp. I would recommend this to all new mommies/daddies.

As a 1st time parent, I was really afraid of filing my baby's nails. I had heard from older and younger parents how easily you can clip the tips of your baby's fingers with baby nail clippers. Almost every one of these parents admitted that it had happened to them, at least once. There, obviously, had been a huge need for a better alternative for generations. The Buzz B is the better alternative. It protected my daughter's delicate skin while filing her nails safely and quickly. The different colored file grades and well organized container helped me quickly and easily find the right file, every time. Over all, the Buzz-B gave me confidence and piece of mind, which are both hard to come by when you're a first time parent. I recommend the Buzz B to all new parents. I consider the Zo-li Buzz B Electric Nail Trimmer to be the best baby product ever invented, hands down!

I got this mail trimmer after cutting my newborns nails too short and getting her skin instead. This is so much easier and does not hurt her at all. The only draw back is it takes a little more time. Overall this is much easier and safer and makes me much happier!

I have a 2 1/2 year old, and the buzzb is great for him. He always wanted to try to trim his nails himself, but of course I couldn't trust him with nail clippers. Now I can give him the trimmer so that he can have a turn, then I take a turn to finish shortening his nails myself. I use the stronger pad for him, and it turns out great. Plus when he gets distracted and moves his hand suddenly, I don't panic thinking I have cut him the way I used to with nail clippers. Love it!

I am very happy that I purchased this item. It was very useful for my baby the first 3 or 4 months. I could do all of her nails w/o having to clip them. Now that she is 6 months old her nails are a lot harder and the Buzz-B is only good to smooth out the sharp edges of her nails. Which is fine as I am more comfortable with cutting her nails as she no longer screams or pulls away when I cut.

It's great if you're "filing" your baby's nails but I would not call it a nail trimmer. I tried it on both of my kids (7 months & 2 years) and the only thing it did was smooth the edges. I made sure I was using the correct colored file. I was so excited to get this & ended up being disappointed. - Child Care - Baby - Nail Care - Baby Nail Clippers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Baby Nail Clippers - baby, child care baby Baby Nail Clippers - baby, child care