Friday 10 July 2009

Womens Watches


I absolutely love this watch and the price was easily $15.00 to $20.00 cheaper than any local retailer. It looks much better in person than on the website and as someone who is always looking for watches with black dials , this definitely fit the bill.I've purchased Armitron watches before and in my collection I have an Armitron watch that I have had for 10 years and it still works perfectly. Would recommend this to anyone. Armitron Women's 752433BLK NOW Diamond Accented Silver-Tone Bangle Dress Watch

this picture may not do this watch justice but it is very beautiful, thin & dainty for any woman that isn't into the typical bulky watch. great price and the links can be removed to accomodate small wrists. if you are skinny & petite this watch is a must-have!

Hi,

I ordered this watch to gift it to my mother, and it looked awesome in real then the picture. My mom loved this watch and so did I. The packing of this watch was perfect, little confusing though. Just on the sides there is written Press, just press it and pull the watch out. Loosening or tightening the watch according to your wrist is very easy, unlike most of the watches where you did need professional help to do it. And it comes with a limited lifetime warranty.

I got this watch to wear to work daily as my expensive titan's band needed a replacement..I have had this for almost an year now and works perfectly.. Its cute and fits my thin and very small wrist perfectly. I have a really small wrist, so I had been looking for watches with small dials and this purchase did not disappoint me. As the band is steel/silver color, it goes with any outfit I wear for work. Got many compliments too...many people mistook it for a very expensive watch ...:) It got wet few times and I was scared if it would stop working, but luckily it did not. I gave only 4 stars because the balck ring around the dial makes it look little bit cheap like a plastic thing..otherwise, it deserves 5 stars...worth buying for what you pay..

I have always loved black dial dress watches. So when my old AK died again I figured I would try out this one



When the watch arrived, I was initially surprised how small this watch is. The diameter is barely an inch!



When I first put it on it felt nothing too special. However after a day of wearing it I noticed the huge difference of this watch compared to my old ones. This one, does not get into my way of working. Normally when I wear a watch to work I will take it off in the middle of the day becaues it bothers me one way or another. The feeling of something on my wrist constantly while I type or flip through papers just is not pleasant. However for this watch I was able to wear it whole day without feeling any discomfort. Often I don't realize it is on unless I am in the bathroom washing hands.



So for that reason alone I am now wearing it everyday. Plus it has all the things a bangle black dial dress watch should have. It is small and delicate, elegant and classic. I recommend this watch to anybody who is looking for a sleek yet comfortable watch.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Womens Watches Womens Watches Womens Watches