Thursday 2 July 2009

Sony Ericsson - 720p, sony bravia


Bought to replace a smaller-screen TV in our bedroom. The larger size is much appreciated, but the quality of the picture is beyond any I've seen. We have had other LCD HDTV sets, but this one far exceeds the picture quality of our other sets. Easy to set up. I got a wall mount for this size set and the entire installation took just a few minutes. Highly recommended and worth the extra money. Sony Bravia L-Series KDL-26L5000 26-Inch 720p LCD HDTV, Black

This Sony KDL-26L5000 26" flat-screen tv is the newest and best LCD of this size on the market. Super fine and detailed image quality, fantastic features, and very smooth sound. Very easy to setup and high-def TV looks excellent. If you want the best 26" LCD, get this Sony model!

my first hd flat panel. spent a considerable amount of time researching and reading reviews trying to decide what would be my first hd tv. but in the end i came across this one, and with confidence in sony, it was a blind buy. been with it for a month now and i couldn't be more pleased with this tv. @ 720p the picture is stunning. blu-rays on this thing are gorgeous, as are my ps3 games. sound is surprisingly louder and clearer than i expected. as a bedroom set you couldn't ask for better. next, the living room set will definitely be a bravia.

At the price you may not at first think of this little SONY as a bargain, but wait until you've owned if for a month or so. If you have wasted time trying other, less expensive sets, as many of us have, then you will know what I mean by bargain!

Marvelous picture. Easy to set up and program.Easily moved around. I don't understand the negative comments about sound. What do you want?....a stereo system or a television set??!

This is a GREAT little television.

I was looking for a smaller screen HDTV for the basement when I found the KDL 26L5000. Amazon, as usual, was great. I ordered on Sunday night, was shipped on Monday and received it on Tuesday. And, that was with free super saver shipping! It was simple to set up and the picture is great. The colors are perfect with superb blacks. It is connected through a DirecTv HR22-100 HD DVR. This is a great TV for smaller viewing areas like a den, bedroom, etc. I'm giving 4 stars mainly for the speakers. I would prefer a little more volume and better bass, but perhaps I'm expecting too much from small speakers. Still, I really like this set and highly recommend it.

I bought this t.v. after getting fed up with my Norcent LCD unit. I love this set! The picture is crystal clear from any angle. It's super light, and pretty thin too. It was easy to hook up my DVD and Wii, and I have several ports to spare. It comes with a remote that can be used as a universal remote, which is great. The whole thing is just fantastic, and if you're looking for a t.v. I would say go for this one...you won't be disappointed!

I received the 26 inch LCD HDTV from Amazon on time as promise. The box was damage, but the TV was ok. I am please with this TV and love the picture quality. It was easy to setup and operate. The sound quality is ok, but I would have like more bass sound. Overall I rate this TV four stars out of five. I do recommend this TV. I also like the design and the black finish. The three HDMI ports are recommended. The sound quailty is the only reason that I did not give this product five stars.

Needed a new tv to replace an older one in a home office. Already had a larger, 47" Sony Bravia in our living room which we love. This one doesn't disappoint either. Crisp, clear picture, easy to use, but I do think the sound quality could be better. We are using it in an old entertainment center, not mounted on a wall, and it could be the sound is a bit muffled due to its location. It was easy to set up and overall is a good buy.

I'm probably not the best person to review a TV set because the only other one I'm thoroughly familiar with is the 25-year-old RCA set that this one replaced.



Anyhow, I'm very happy with the decision. The image is very crisp and clear, and there are numerous input options. I've managed to set up three different feeds into the TV: one from the cable box, one from the DVD player, and one direct from an antenna. All of them work well.



If you're used to an old-fashioned TV set that you just turn on and off and change channels on (as I was), this one may take some getting used to as among various other options you can choose among multiple inputs and decide whether you want the image to be normal-sized, widened, or zoomed.



That is in fact my one quibble, though I'm not sure if it's the TV's fault or what: I would like to be able to get an image that takes up as much of the screen real-estate as possible without being stretched in any way, and in some configurations that just doesn't seem to be possible. Either there's wasted space around all four edges, or it's zoomed so that the edges of the image are off the screen.



But all-in-all I'm very satisfied with both the quality and the price.

I absolutely love this thing... not everyone has room or a budget for something 30"+ 40"++ or lives somewhere with vaulted ceilings. At this size, it's perfect for a bedroom or small den. Love the look-- the piano black is lovely and matches other Sony products if you happen to have them (a small theater system and Playstation 3, in my case). While shopping around, I realized that a 1080p would be overkill for a smaller area and were much costlier, and this is a great choice if you care about product brand when making larger purchases while still getting all the features you'd expect out of fancier models of others. Are you paying a little more for the name? Likely, but that can be important for a lot of people, too.

Upgrading to a full HD television service is not in the works for me right now and I mostly purchased this for Blu-Ray and the Playstation 3, but normal cable still looks great and this Bravia series has an absolutely great screen display on 'wide zoom' to where you can get a full-screen image without strange stretching and you can still even read the tickers on news or sports channels.



Critiques? The sound is somewhat disappointing with iffy bass and muddled clarity, which could get to movie fans. A few things can be frustrating such as channel change time and its dimming feature... sometimes it almost feels like you have to go through a few too many menus, as well. I think the dimming is great the majority of the time, but it outsmarts itself by readjusting because the TV changes the nearby ambient itself with a white picture! These confusions could be troublesome to the non technologically-inclined who just want to turn something on and channel-hop, which is the only reason I can't give a 5/5. Still, there's no reason I wouldn't highly recommend it. - Sony Bravia - 720p - Lcd Tv - Hdtv'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sony Ericsson - 720p, sony bravia sony bravia Sony Ericsson - 720p, sony bravia