Thursday 2 July 2009

Kid Craft - kid craft, creativity for kids


I ordered this product for my son because he had just learned about them in school. He was so excited and I was pleased that I got just what I ordered, and it was shipped on time also. Thank you so much! Shrinky Dinks - Insects

Santa brought this toy for my 7 yr. old son. He loved coloring them and then watching them shrink in the oven. We outlined a few of them so we could compare the size difference. He's already asking for more.

I bought this for my grandkids, after remembering how much fun they were when I was a kid. I was not disappointed! They loved them! We made all of them in one evening! I would definitely recommend this product.

Fun retro toy that was a great rainy day project. The six year old that I bought it for had a blast coloring them and then watching them shrink. A little bit brittle once baked, so not great for really little ones.

i am so glad i found these, I got my kidz all a pack. we love them!!!

except they get lost really easy after you make them, but who cares, the fun is watching them shrink.



I think I am going to buy more and save them for presents for my grandkids in 20 years....

After leaving my friend's house where we had 5 kids ages 6-9 playing together, I realized how fun shrinky dinks still are! We all got a kick out of watching them shrink. We baked them in shifts so there wasn't crowding around the stove. At 36 i still found joy in it!



My only issue is that some of the colored pencils didn't leave enough color on the "dink". Not sure if it's a defect in those papers or if there's a defect in the pencils. I wish there were more colored pencils also. Other than that, it was a great time. - Crafts - Creativity For Kids - Kid Craft - Shrinky Dink'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Kid Craft - kid craft, creativity for kids creativity for kids Kid Craft - kid craft, creativity for kids