Thursday 2 July 2009

Screen Protector - palm pixi, case


I think I was a bit dazed with my new phone when I purchased this. There was no earthly need for me to own most of these things. Especially since I misread the "headphones" as "headset" for handsfree talking, so the initial reason I bought this kit was moot from the get-go.



That said, this is worth it for the portable charger alone! I carry it with me everywhere, and I'm never without juice for my battery burning Pixi. I also used the headphones until they died. Considering you can spend this much on a screen shield (which has served very well) alone, this package is worth the price.



I appreciated the chance to try on different cases and skins, but I've never used either. One of the selling points of the Pixi is its tininess, so it seemed silly to me to bulk it up with a case or a skin. Crazyondigital 14 Items Accessory Bundle Kit for New Verizon Palm Pixi and Palm Pixi Plus Smartphone

Just thought I would let everyone know my bundle arrived today. Just as advertised! Already used the USB, the charger, the ear buds sound really good too. The cheapest USB cable I found in local stores was $14.95, so this bundle was a no brainer!

All of the items arrived and in described condition. Everything appears to work fine. The gel cases don't fit tightly (Pixi), but they do fit well enough. They are easily interchangeable.



Just a note on the other reviews, I use the little fish thing to manage the wires from headphones and charger. It works well for that.



Good stuff. Keep it coming.

this is a pretty good value. we mostly bought it for an additional wall charger. my husband uses it for a wall charger at work, then also uses the car charger. we haven't used the skins, they seem kinda flimsy. the face protector isn't as nice as my other one and only cover the actual screen and not where you go back and forth on the phone. i had another one that covered every part of the phone that wasnt keyboard. have no clue why they included a bracelet or a little fish thing. so we have a lot of extra stuff that we won't use, but it was a great deal for the wall/car chargers.

This was an incredible deal for the price. It's virtually impossible to find accessories for my Pixi in local stores, but Amazon pulled through for me! Cannot describe how many times I've been thankful to have had the extra charger and the safety of the skins...

First I was hesitating to buy it. But then I ordered this Kit and I was surprised that it was delivered within 2 days (even though I chose standard delivery option)&& I RECIEVED COMPLETE ORDER, no kidding. Also, all the 14 items were PERFECT.

LOVED the KIT =)

Thanks Amazon & CrazyOnDigital :)

the parts of the order I received are ok. The gel covers do not work with the case at all. However, I do love the retractable usb charger. For the cost, this was a great purchase, I just wish everything in the package was here. The items in the package on back order still have not arrived. - Palm Pixi - Pixi - Case - Palm'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Screen Protector - palm pixi, case palm pixi Screen Protector - palm pixi, case