Friday 31 July 2009

Organization - shower organization, shower storage


I bought this to replace a chrome shower caddy that had rusted with years of use. My bathroom is white, so I chose this one. While I like the size of this (it holds way more than my last one), it has some room for improvement. Bottles fall out of the large top opening VERY easily. I understand they put it there so you would have easy access to the items, but it's honestly more annoying than anything. The bottom part is even worse. Soap just falls through the bottom "soap shelf"- don't even think about putting less than a full bar in there. It doesn't hold a razor well at all. It won't hang from it, and resting it on the bottom rack is precarious- it falls CONSTANTLY into my tub.



That said, I like the clean white look and the bottle space. Even with the suction cup not working for me, it still stays up easily. Not bad, but I'd keep looking for another, better caddy if I had to do it over again. Shower Caddy (White) (22"H x 11 1/8"W x 5 1/2"D)

We were limited in the size of shower caddy we can buy because of a soap dish that gets in the way of where it hangs. This one is decent for the size. Wish it was just a tad wider, but we can fit our products snugly in it. - Bath Shower Caddy - Shower Storage - Oxo - Shower Organization'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Organization - shower organization, shower storage oxo Organization - shower organization, shower storage