Friday 31 July 2009

Hunting Camera - hunting camera, trail camera


My Moultrie game camera failed the second time it was used. It was still under warranty. I reported to Moultrie and received no response. I reminded them near (but before) the end of the warranty period and they apologized, explaining that they had mislaid my earlier request for help. I followed the instructions they provided and found that indeed the unit would need their repair, but when I contacted them, they refused to help because by this time, the warranty had elapsed. I am pursuing complaints through the State Attorneys General of Ohio and Alabama and am considering a claim in court. Upon looking for help I noticed other reviews by consumers that had warranty problems with Moultrie. Moultrie Gamespy 5 Megapixel Digital Game Camera

I order two of these cameras and got them 2 days before the estimated date give by Amazon. Eveything went nice and easy for my first time trying Amazon. I set the cameras up and two days later had some high quality pic's of some deer on my corn piles. I have had Wildview's brands in the past, they had a life span of 1 or 2 season at best depending on wet weather. These are set in an outer case and seem to be more water resistant, and is easier to check the operation by being able to remove it from the case and not the tree. I have shopped other websites and Gander Mountian and Dicks Sporting goods. You will not find a better product for under 125 dollars and with free shipping to boot. However, Just FYI. You do have to buy batteries and a memory card.

Camera quality is good. I do like the laser it has to show you where the camera is targeting. The drawback is it eats batteries fast, and it takes 6 C batteries. With all the other cameras usng six volt you can easly use the external plug in the side to use solar power. Problem with the Moltrie is it is a nine volt and you can't find a sosor power pannel for it. OH Moltrie will sell you one for a hundred bucks but that is more than the camera itself.hunting camera

I will never ,I repeat never buy another piece of equipment made by moultree again.The electronics on this camera is a (POS).I Had the moultree d-40 They last maybe a year if your lucky.So looking at the price this new camera was suppose to be better then the d-40 but when I opened up the box the camera wouldnt set correctly and would not work in any mode .I guess the old saying is true,you get what you pay for.Spend the extra money and get something better.

if the bird / animal is standing, this camera takes a great picture, nice and clear, good color. BUT!!! if the animal is walking, then at best I get a picture of the animals tail, but more often I get a picture of nothing at all. very disappointing at best.

I've only had the D50 in use for a couple of weeks but have been pleased with the results so far. I hung it on an apple tree on my property and got pix of deer, fox, and coyote. The temperatures have gone below zero but that hasn't effected the results. I did note that the Amazon write-up indicated it used C-cells, but it uses D-cells. It has a battery indicator and I'm still at 99% so feel that short battery life won't be an issue. For the price and for amateur use, it seems to fit the bill.

good ( not great )camera.if you are starting out or afraid some thug will take your junk this is the camera for you.an idiot can set it up and w/a memory card you can take your digital camera w/you-view the pics and erase the card w/out moving the camera.not the fastest gun in the west but if you aim it properly you won't be unhappy.remember what you paid--this is not a 300 $ camera. i have 4 of these.

'

I have two of these that I purchased last year for elk/deer season. I kid you not, I have over 3000 pics, day, night, doesnt matter. Great photo's of Deer, Elk, Bobcat, Coyote, etc. Even with all the shots, the batteries will last the season. The ease of use is great. You dont need a high end "famous name" camera to do the work. Go out and buy some stronger bungee cords. The pair that comes with it works, but over time and in the sun they tend to fail. Plus they are thin. I doesn't look like I can post any of the actual pics here. But trust me, you will like what you get. I even captures hikers and paintballers running by. I have them already set up for this year's elk season and found a nice spot that I didn't even realize that there were some big mule deer bucks!

I've only had the camera a few weeks and it's only been in operation 5 days and nights because of the foul weather. It's easy to set up and operate. It takes great pictures. I am impressed with the quality of the images taken in low light and with the flash. I'm also impressed by it's low energy consumption. After several hundred pictures, mostly at night, with temperatures in the low teens, the batteries still show 95%. Can't wait for the weather to change for the better so I can get it back out there. I have two older moultrie cameras that still work(even after bears have chewed on them), but I see myself replacing them with the Gamespy soon. The Moultrie Gamespy is a quality camera at a great price. - Moultrie - Hunting Camera - Trail Camera - Game Camera'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Hunting Camera - hunting camera, trail camera hunting camera Hunting Camera - hunting camera, trail camera