Friday 31 July 2009

Lower Back


I have suffered from lower back problems after an injury in the U.S. Army 7 years ago. I have tried numerous back supports which did nothing more than wrap my entire waist very tight causing discomfort after extended wearing times. I was preparing to take the family on vacation and knowing that we would be walking and standing in lines for hours I thought I would give this belt a test and see how it compared to belts hundreds of dollars more....the end result? it passed with flying colors!! It is very comfortable to wear and can easily be adjusted in seconds, even while being worn under clothing. It provides superior support to your lower back especially around the 4th and 5th lumbar where my injury is located. Don't spend money on a similar belt that does the same thing, the Mueller Adjustable belt is fantastic and worth every penny! Mueller Adjustable Abdominal Back Support, Black, One Size

while I was searching products and reading reviews I saw none from women that did a lot of heavy lifting. Most reviews were from men that simply wanted better posture. I inquired with Mueller directly and found that they had several products for me. I lift about 5000 pounds per day and my back is always sore. I've even hurt it twice. I knew I needed something but didn't know what. I wore this brace today for the first time and did my work as usual. At the end of the day after I got home, I removed the brace and an amazing thing happened. My back wasn't sore at all!! I know this brace will save me a lot of pain and money in the future. Go with Mueller products. They are as wonderful as the company itself.

Unfortunately, I have 2 partially herniated disks in my back (L3, L4). A combination of age, football, and moving too many times left me in middle age in a tough spot. I have to be careful when lifting, shoveling snow, etc. This brace is perfect for me for a number of reasons: it provides good support while allowing you the freedom to move; it's well-made and should last a long time; it's not close to $100, like a lot of others are; it's really easy to adjust (this was a big factor for me) -- attach the large velcro fasteners, and cinch it to the desired final tightness with a one-handed adjustment strap that actuates the webbing that forms the rear of the unit between the supports on either side of the spinal column. Worth every penny -- should have bought this years ago. Highly recommended.

I bought this back support, as I have a blown disc in my spine (L5) and am sick of tweeking it. This brace is so comfy and supportive, I feel vulnerable without it. If you need to protect your lower spine, I say get this one for support.

My wife fell down some stairs and hurt her back while on vacation at a lake house. This brace made it possible for her to move and tolerate the car ride home. Particularly good if you need to crank it down tight. Very good support, easy to use, worth more than you pay for it.

much better than the other mueller sold here, which i had and seldom used...why? the other one fits snug alright, but after a half hour it needs loosening as the area swells...this one is easier to adjust and is far more comfortable...i can see wearing this one for hours at a stretch.

downside is this one uses shoelaces for the girdling and they can get tangled fairly easily if you're not careful when putting the brace on.

I purchased this product in April and used it for a month (worked great while it lasted). After stopping using it for 2 weeks (while on vacation), the elastic stopped working! It just does not stretch anymore and now it is too late to return or exchange the product!I would not recommend this to anyone. For that price the elastic should be of better quality!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lower Back Lower Back Lower Back