Thursday 30 July 2009

Office Supplies - permanent markers, office supplies


I love the chisel tip because the lines are bolder and easier to read when you're labeling something, although its possible to write small with them when you need to. I like the range of colors, adds a little variety to the otherwise mundane task of organizing/labeling. I bought this set a year ago and they are still going strong even after heavy use. I would recommend them. Sharpie Chisel Assorted 8 Pack

I bought these markers thinking that they would be about the same size as a regular Sharpie. They turned out to be almost twice as fat which makes them, in my opinion, a bit awkward and difficult to write with (and I don't have small hands). I don't think I'd buy them again for that reason.



The colors are nice and bright and the tip is rather large.

I wasn't sure I needed so many different colors but it turns out I really like having options and the ability to color code things. The markers work great, are a nice size, have a nice size tip but you can still use the angle to write more finely. Plus, buying the assorted pack was a great deal on Amazon...woo hoo

Buying these chisel-top Sharpie markers once was enough. They're useful only on really large items, as they forge thick --- not fine --- lines.



Unless you need large, hardware-scale pens, to mark huge boards or big items, stick with fine-point Sharpie pens. Or at least, dual-use pens, with fine AND thick points available, depending on how you hold them.



Just my two cents.

I worked with a batch of the black sharpie chisel markers and hate them. The sharpie cap has two parts. When you pull the cap off, an inner cap (which keeps the tip moist) tends to stick on the tip of the marker and has to be removed and replaced or shoved back into the cap before the cap goes back on. A bad product because it is not user friendly. - Markers - Marker Pens - Office Supplies - Permanent Markers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Office Supplies - permanent markers, office supplies office supplies Office Supplies - permanent markers, office supplies