Thursday 30 July 2009

Acid-free Paper - acid-free paper, home office


I've been like a boat set adrift for the past few years because the only permanent markers I was able to locate were "Sharpies". Sharpies don't really mark anything permanently, they don't last long, and the ink smells like crap. So I went for this magic marker and boy was I surprised! I thought that the price listed was a mis-print but when I opened the package I was looking at the biggest magic marker I have ever seen. Unless you use the marker in a commercial setting it's going to last you for the rest of the decade -- it's BIG. While kids in this new era have been denied the smell of spirit duplicators, real magic markers, plus the smooth taste of library paste this marker kind of smells like they used to. A blast from the past. Avery Marks-A-Lot Large Chisel Tip Permanent Marker, Black, 12 Pack (08888) - Swingline - Acid-free Paper - Office Supplies - Home Office'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Acid-free Paper - acid-free paper, home office swingline Acid-free Paper - acid-free paper, home office