Thursday 30 July 2009

Drawer Organizers


When I opened these desk sets, I was pleasantly surprised! They were packed well and beautiful. As I unwrapped them, some of the pieces started to fall apart, one after another!! It really shocked me because, for the most part, they were pretty high quality. My guy had some really good glue, so started to rebuild the broken ones. I am now using all the pieces on my two desks. I will be tossing out the desk pad though. It is cheaply made and curls up on the edges. Majestic Goods Nine Piece Burgundy Oak Wood Desk Set

You know the old adage about getting what you pay for? Well this proves it. It really does have a very nice appearance and I have received many compliments on many of the pieces.



As many others have reported, the letter tray was broken. Apparently it was caused by either poor packaging, poor glue, or both. No problem fixing it with a little gorilla glue and a couple of clamps, but annoying none the less. The other issue is with the desk pad. It began to curl on the edges within a week. I'm just going to find a replacement and throw this one away.



Even with the problems, it is still a nice looking and functional desk set for a really good price. Just order a bottle of glue at the same time you order this.

I bought this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend, who recent'y has a new office and needed desk supplies. The product looks great, but a few pieces fell apart in shipping and I had to glue them back together. Of course, unless you're a professional, you can never glue it back perfectly, but it took so long to ship, and was so close to Christmas that I didn't want to send it back.

3 items came apart at the corners straight out of the box. We had to buy wood glue and clamps to put them back together. One of the pieces splintered and wouldn't glue back together correctly. I bought this as a gift for my husband for getting a promotion that came with his own office. When he opened the box the trays literally started falling apart. I was so embarrassed and could do nothing, but apologize over and over again. He told me that he could fix it and not to worry. I was a little more disappointed than he was because this was a gift, and I was very proud of him for the big promotion.

I have just received the second shipment of this item since the first shipment contained several damaged pieces. The second shipment was almost no better. Very poor quality. Broken and scratched pieces. Very disappointed.

The desk sets were beautiful and look better than in the photo. I was somewhat disappointed in the way the product was packaged for shipment because some of the sets were cracked/broken. However, once the problem was fixed we received the rest of our order.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Drawer Organizers Drawer Organizers Drawer Organizers