Wednesday 15 July 2009

Cpo Bostitch - cpo bostitch, staplers


I bought this fine stapler at H.D. about 1.5 years ago from their rental dept. They had never rented it, I was told. I paid about $210 for a like new stapler. I bought some 2" staples here at AMAZON, a great deal with the free shipping. Overall, I love this stapler for construction projects that do not require a finished surface.



Pros:

- Will drive a 2" staple. I believe the 7/16" crown staplers only drive a 1.75" staple.

- 16 gauge fasteners are thicker than 15 gauge, thus stronger.

- The staples have a lot of holding power

- The sequential trip makes for quick work

- Power (see con) is more than adequate for pine, plywood, etc.

- Staples do not split the wood as fast as a thicker nail

- Staples do not penetrate past the surface as a nail will

- Staples do not pull thru the wood if the wood pieces are seperated as a nail will.



Cons:

- Hard to find staples

- Power (see pro) is less than adequate for hickory. I had to use the 15 ga finish nailer set to max pressure 110psi. I am using my whimpy compressor so I do not get effective or lasting pressure. My big compressor is not hooked up yet. Bostitch 650S4-1 1-to-2-1/2-Inch 16-Gauge Medium Crown Stapler

The Bostitch 650S4 is indeed top of the line. I've been using it to install OSB decking on a roof and have been very well satisfied with it. I have not had a jam with it and it will sink the staples to the correct depth as long as the air pressure holds up. Easy to use and to load, much better quality than lesser air staplers. - Pneumatic - Staplers - Cpo Bostitch'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Cpo Bostitch - cpo bostitch, staplers cpo bostitch Cpo Bostitch - cpo bostitch, staplers