Thursday 25 June 2009

Watch Bands - rubber, watchbands


This watchstrap took a little fiddling to get onto my watch but now that it is there I love it. It is strong, it looks good and the band allows sweat to evaporate so that I no longer get that smelly patch under my watch strap. A great buy. Men's Swiss Army Style Watchband - Color Black Size: 19mm Watch Band

I love my watch band It is a bit shorter then I thought BUT works great

It was and is the exact type I was looking for and our local store were way too expensive for me to buy. I am so please with my purchase.

I like this watch band a lot because it is both comfortable and durable. It looks like it can hold up against physical activities while at the same time being classy enough for more expensive watches. I bought this for my Citizen and it looks great.

This watchband is an almost exact replacement for the original as purchased with a Victronox Swiss Army Watch. It is short in length, as was the original, so no excess hangs past the catch. (If you have a large wrist, an extension must be ordered). The band material is a fibrous material which is not too thick and easily wraps around your wrist. It is much less expensive than the one sold by the watch manufacture. - Watchbands - Watchband - Watch Bands - Rubber'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Watch Bands - rubber, watchbands watch bands Watch Bands - rubber, watchbands