Saturday 20 June 2009

Scarves - bellydance wear, scarves


I adore this hip scarf. It has a wonderful sound and nice feel. The weight is great for beginners because you can really feel where you are moving. I was rather disappointed that what I ordered was "navy blue" but is actually a bright (beautiful) royal blue. Shipping was very fast and it arrived a full day before amazon.com's tracking said it would be here.



*just a note for larger women*

As a large hipped woman (size 16), the beading will not go all the way around you; not that I expected it to as the model is rather small. Mine goes from about hip to hip. I plan on ordering another one and putting them together for full coverage. BellyLady Multi-Row Belly Dance Hip scarf, With Silver Coins And Black Beads BLACK

This hip scarf is adorable! It has a nice, heavy, weight to it so it hangs very nicely. It seems to be well made, and NOT like some of the cheaper scarves out there that are just that...CHEAP. Also, jingles and shimmers as you walk - I even wore it over a pair of black "beach" pants and a top while on a recent Caribbean vacation and received MANY compliments! I ordered that black and am VERY happy with my purchase!

I have several hip scarfs but this one is my favorite. mine is in blue. the craftmanship is excellent and it exceeded my expectations! you get alot of jingle with your shimmy's which makes this lots of fun to wear when dancing. I highly recomend this scarf, you will not be disapointed!

I plan to order a couple more of these. they are heavy, have a nice sound and the design is very fun and short. Sometimes it is nice to have a small scarf to use.

They are just perfect for class use.

I highly recommend this scarf for beginners and more advance dancers.

If you want to get more out of your Zumba workout get this hip scarf!!! It really makes you aware of your body movements as the lovely jingly silver coins just sing with the beat of the music. I am a size 18 and it fits me fine. There is a gap in coins... but not enough to keep me out of it. I look forward to the day when the coins come together!! Get it... you'll be glad you did.

I just love this hip scarf and have gotten so many compliments on it. I wear it to Zumba and I love hearing it jingle. I did not receive the tote bag that they are offering with it now. That is a shame because it would have been nice to have the bag to carry it with me to my Zumba class.



The one thing I didn't like was the high shipping rate. Not sure why it needs to be that high when it just comes in a letter size bubble envelope.

The scarf arrived quicker than expected. I love that the only embellishment on the ties are at the ends. Makes it possible to tie well, without worrying about beading or sequins. It is advertised for practice and is holding up well, but with the quality, I will be wearing this for performances also! The weight and sound, perfect. I chose this scarf because it looked to not be as long as many others. I was not disappointed. The length down the leg and coverage in back is as pictured. Great for a short dancer who doesn't want a scarf to reach the knees.

I received many compliments in class. Will be ordering a few other colors! - Bellydance Wear - Scarves - Belly Dance Hip Scarf - Hip Scarf'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Scarves - bellydance wear, scarves bellydance wear Scarves - bellydance wear, scarves