Saturday 20 June 2009

Memory Card - memory card, 16 gb


I simply could not find a 32GB version of this card. However, this SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16GB SDHC Class-6 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21) worked perfectly in my Kodak Zi8 Camcorder at 720 and 1080 HD settings. So far, recording and playback have been flawless. I ordered the mem via Amazon on 25May2010, and received it on 29May2010 via USPS. The cost was about $75 and the shipping was free. SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16 GB SDHC Class 6 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21)

My wife and I were so impressed with our first card that we just purchased our second Extreme HD Video card. Pictures from our Canon HD video camera are perfect using this card and all features of the camera are available. We found that using cheaper cards caused the camera to disable some recording features.

Clearly, the SanDisk Extreme for HD video is the right memory card for you HD video camera. But, purchasing this card at Amazon.com from one of the more competative vendors will save you big bucks. I've purchased two for a total price of less than I could find elsewhere, for a single card. The most expensive price I found was at a place that claims to be the "best buy". Not even close! This card saves my pictures and video flawlessly in both a Canon Rebel SLR and my GoPro HD Hero video cameras.

Purchased this card to work with my new JVC GZ-HM200 AVCHD video camera. Works perfect and very fast with the still picture mode no complaints at all. I highly recommend this card for HD Video camera's.

I have read over and over that for a faster performance between shots in a digital camera to grab a class/grade 10 card. I'm sorry but those are crazy expensive. This wonderful class 6 performed great for fast shots through a hectic night of partying and saved as fast as I could take those 4m-10m shots on my Canon SD4000is. I also recorded some 720p hd videos inbetween and switched back to photo mode in a blink. Fast shots, fast saves. This does well without putting a dent in my budget.

My biggest worry when buying a SD card for my camera was compatibility, even though technically using the SD standard should make it so that isn't a concern. I forked up the cash for this card because I wanted quality, and I didn't want to have to worry. I haven't had to worry, it just works. I bought it for my new D3100, and I've had absolutely no issues. - Memory Card - Sdhc - 16 Gb - Sdhc Card'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Memory Card - memory card, 16 gb sdhc card Memory Card - memory card, 16 gb