Saturday 20 June 2009

Mineral Make Up - bare escentuals, mineral makeup


I have been using Coty's Translucent Airspun face powder for many years and it suits me well. I hope you continue to manufacture it for the rest of my life, which isn't asking much because i am already 92. Barbara Larsen Coty Airspun Face Powder 070-41 Translucent Extra Coverage

This is the only cosmetic product I've stuck with for over 25 years. This powder has been around forever and there is a reason for that. It has a very fine texture which applies perfectly. It is also very inexpensive. Most people would be able to use this powder without foundation, since it enhances and perfects the complexion so well. Unless you really need extra coverage, I recommend the basic translucent shade if you wear foundation, which should work with nearly every complexion. The other shades are heavier and, if used with certain foundations, might not last as well for over 8 hours without caking. On the other hand, the heavier extra coverage shades work very well without foundation. I've tried Christian Dior, Lancome, Elizabeth Arden, and a million other loose powders and none of them compare to Coty.

I have to echo the other two excellent reviews of this product. I too have been using this for about twenty five years off and on, but I always come back to this. The scent is great, yet light not at all cloying, the coverage is excellent and very thorough, really tones down the pinky brown color that is my skin after cleansing and applying makeup. The colors do tend to run on the light side, just as a warning if you have darker skin. I would recommend the non color adding Translucent if your skin is darker. I use the light-med. and it is perfect for my light skin. The result is flawless, smooth, lovely and a luminous complexion. The one I trust and will use forever. Note* While I love the looks of the vintage packaging (hasn't changed since 1935), it can be hard to control the stuff from the inside. I recommend poking holes in the plastic, so as to control the product coming out. A few years ago, they put out a sifter with this and why on earth they discontinued it, I haven't a clue. Other than that small technical defect, this stuff continues to rock!!! Best powder out there.

I remember my Mom used this. But she had this puffy cotton type of item to pat her face with this powder. This was the only beauty item she used and her lipstick and she looked just great and had great skin until she passed away.

I've used this face powder for twenty-plus years, it IS the lightest powder I've found and, as a girl on a budget, lovely that it is so affordable. My sifter has only just now disintegrated, I do wish they'd offer it again. It could be a side purchase! (Ya listening, Coty? :)

Ever since I was a little girl and I watched my mom and grandmother use this in the morning, I've been in love with just the smell of this loose weight powder. Now, as a young woman, I still am in love with not only the smell, but how much coverage you get with this powder! But that's not even the best part. The best part is that this loose powder is so light weight that you feel so natural!

I ordered this product for my mom and she was thrilled with it-she had been looking for this product for many years. When I was young she bought it at the drug store but it has not be available for many years. She is very happy that I found this product for her. - Mineral Makeup - Bare Escentuals - Makeup - Mineral Veil'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mineral Make Up - bare escentuals, mineral makeup mineral veil Mineral Make Up - bare escentuals, mineral makeup