Saturday 20 June 2009

Jump Rope - jump rope, rope


I had read a previous review that said that this length worked well for both her and her younger son. Thank goodness I read that review because I would have ordered a rope that was too long. I am 5'2" and this 8 foot rope is perfect. I really like how the long plastic beads keep the rope in a perfect arc. Olympic Style Jump Rope, 8'(yellow & white)

This is a great jump rope at a great price; the kids love the 2 colors, they love the beaded look, and they love the handles.



My kids are 6, 7 (8 in 2 days) and 12. They can all easily use this size jump rope; it's weighted well enough that they can even speed jump on some pretty windy days. I can even use this size jump rope (at 5'2").



Buy several at once to save on the shipping cost, if you can! I ordered 2 and am going to order 2 more, and I wish I would have known what size to get the kids originally and I would have just ordered them all at once. I made the mistake of also ordering the 6' foot rope, thinking my 6 yr old would be better off, but he can barely use the 6' foot and can use this 8 ft with lightning speed!

I'd been looking for a good, durable jump rope so my daughters could have more things to play outdoors when I came across these. They used to have these in my elementary gym classes and I loved them. They're sturdy, colorful and when you swing them they keep a better shape. I've already bought several of them. I would recommend also getting a book on jump rope rhymes. We have Anna Banana. They get exercise, fresh air, and wholesome fun. Who could ask for more?

I'm petite, I'm too lazy to go to the gym (ironic right?), and I don't want a drawn-out workout. I heard that 10 mins skipping rope is equal to half an hour of jogging on the road, so this little jumprope was perfect for me. It doesn't make a huge footprint in the house, and I can work out without any equipment setup.

I recently was told I needed to lower my blood pressure,I like was told a great way to get the heart rate up was swimming ,running and jumping rope I decided to get a jumprope. This is a strong lightweight jumprope exactly like the ones used at many schools throughout the USA .It is exactly what I wanted it to be.I expect it to continue its usefulness for years to come.

This is a good size for me (I'm 5'4") and my brother who is 5'10" can use it comfortably as well. This reminds me of the old style of school gym jump rope- it is extremely durable, and much easier to control and use than a soft jump rope. The weight of the plastic makes it much easier to use without the tangle of soft rope. Exactly what I was looking for.

a good product for an inexpensive product. After a lot of use, some of the beads split and fell off the rope, but they lasted a full year of volleyball practice. This length is good for people from 4'6" through 6' tall.

I have been lazy with running lately and too frugal to pay a gym membership, so I thought I'd take up on jump roping. What a great workout, right in my family room, and takes up no room. I am exactly 5" and the length is perfect! It also makes me feel nostalgic as I remember using these same kind of jump ropes back in elementary school! The material seems somewhat cheap though, so we will see how long they will last, but you surely can't beat it for the price! I'm very glad I bought it.

This jumprope is very similar to the kind I grew up with in elementary school. It has great weight due to the beads on it and it is a good length at 8' for me (I'm 5'5"). It is not as heavy weight of a plastic on the beads as I remember having as a kid, they may not last forever, but they are good enough to get a workout for a good while. I'm very happy with my purchase and would recommend this product to anyone interested in getting fit while having fun like a kid again. - Fitness - Jump Rope - Rope - Jump Ropes'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Jump Rope - jump rope, rope rope Jump Rope - jump rope, rope