Wednesday 13 May 2009

Sterling Silver Ring - claddagh ring, celtic jewelry


I picked this as my promise ring from my boyfriend. I'm very happy with my purchase from Silver Insanity... I e-mailed with a question and I received a very pleasant and helpful response.



Like some other reviewers mentioned, this ring is not as bulky as it appears in the picture. It is actually very dainty but also seems very sturdy. I have a size 5 ring finger so I was worried it would be too overwhelming but it isn't at all.



Fast shipping too! Sterling Silver Celtic Trinity Knot Heart Ring Size 6(Sizes 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15)

This ring is now one of my favorites and I wear it constantly. It perfectly incorporates my love of Celtic knots and hearts. The quality is excellent and I would recommend it to anyone who loves Sterling Silver Jewelry.

This really is a pretty ring. I wore it almost nonstop for a few months at least. But perhpas because I rarely took it off, the ring is no longer circular or even oblong. You can't tell when it's on because the Celtic design covers the top of my finger. But when you take it off and set it down, it's clear that the ring has gotten squeezed at various points out of its circular shape. Granted, I rarely took it off for those several months I was wearing it. Then again, I wasn't lifting weights while the thing was on either. So take this particular negative aspect as you will. Ultimately, for the price and the rare larger sizes, I don't regret my purchase at all.

I was surprised because of some of the reviews on here mention how the ring is not overwhelming on small hands, I thought with my large hands it would be underwhelming. I ordered a size 13 and it fits perfectly and actually it looks good on my hands. Thanks to my dad, no matter how small I have gotten, my hands have always been big (grrrrrr) and this ring still looks good. It's not too big, but it's not too dainty either. The quality is good and it arrived very quickly.



I would buy from this company again - most definitely!

The ring is gorgeous. It looks just like the picture, and is very sturdy. It doesn't have the "cheap" feel about it. Also, I thoroughly appreciated the quick shipping and the tracking info, because I'm a fairly impatient person, and I was excited to get it. I've had several people ask me where I got it. Thank you so much!

Received product quickly, realized I order the wrong size (my fault). Sent an email, received response within 24 hours. They accepted my exchange for the correct size quickly and were very kind. Plus, the ring was beautiful and of good quality.



I would buy from them again! - Claddagh Ring - Celtic - Sterling Silver Ring - Celtic Jewelry'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sterling Silver Ring - claddagh ring, celtic jewelry celtic Sterling Silver Ring - claddagh ring, celtic jewelry