Wednesday 13 May 2009

Pneumatic Stapler - staplers, pneumatic stapler


If you run a lot of coax, you need this tool. I install cable television, so needless to say, I run a lot of wire during the day. This tool cuts the time it takes me to run a line almost in half. Instead of hammering in individual staples, just point and shoot. Pretty much the only surfaces it won't staple into are metal, asbestos siding, and concrete/stucco. I only wish it could hold more staples at a time. It's also a little on the pricey side, and I almost didn't buy it because it's so expensive. But having used it, I'd say it was definitely worth the investment. It's earned a permanent place in my tool belt. Arrow Fastener T59 Wiring Tacker

I install Electronic Security Systems & I find this tool invaluable, saves time, Its finished appearance is neat & it doesn't cost the earth :-)Ohh & if a piece of it breaks, you can get spares for it too!

This stapler works great. I used it for installation of cat5e cable in my attic and it made the running of the cable so much easier. I've run cable in attics before using nail type brackets, a real pain in the "...". This just makes life so much easier.

I put off buying this but gave in when I wanted to run 10 strings of LED XMAS lights around our new fence for night time illumination. Well this bad boy is just what one needs to quickly staple up wiring. I have also used it for CAT 5 wiring in the basement and a co-worker used it for coax TV cable. Yes it is a bit pricey but it works great and the finished look it very nice. Both black and white plastice staples are available.

I'm happy i bought this. Its a time saver and really easy to use. Plus its really heavy duty and mine came with a cover for the handle so the metal don't start to hurt your hand. It makes it really easy to hang and organize your wires. - Pneumatic Stapler - Staplers - Upholstery - Pneumatic'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pneumatic Stapler - staplers, pneumatic stapler pneumatic stapler Pneumatic Stapler - staplers, pneumatic stapler