Thursday 16 April 2009

Household Cleaners - scrubber, bathroom


This is my first cleaning type 'power tool'. I purchased it at Walgreens for $13. It is slightly awesome. It is way powerful, and fully changed the color of my grout and made my counter tile sparkle. Happiness! I also bought the companion spray. So it worked great on my tiled counter top, but sadly couldn't cure what ails my floor. The grout looked white but the tiles are too far gone for anything to save them. I even double cleaned the tile with some bleach product and it didn't help.



Only cons on this would be my hand starting to hurt from the powerful vibrations. I just switched hands and took a break. The other con would be that it is too small to do large areas. I wish this little guy had a bigger brother and/or a larger stiff bristle attachement so that I could tackle the whole floor (just did a test spot before) and the bathtub tile. Sadly, I am surrounded by 40 year old tile and grout.



I would definately recommend this to a friend and will keep looking for a larger attachment or big brother version. SonicScrubbers HT Scrubbing Bubbles Power Household Cleaning Tool and Brushes

I just used the scrubbing bubbles sonic scrubber in my bathroom. I used it to clean the grout in between the tiles. It worked okay though I was not impressed with it and I doubt I will buy new batteries for it and use it regularly. Scrubbing Bubbles HT Sonic Scrubbers Battery Powered Household Power Cleaning Tool #HT

I purchased this product at Fry's and saw that it advertised a wide range of uses. I have been looking for something to help me with housecleaning because we all know it's one of those things in life that has to be done. Although I haven't had much time to use the scrubber I think it's handy.



Here is what the packaging had to say:



* Kitchen: Coffee pots, pans, dishes, stovetop, microwave, fridge, grout, sink, grill and small appliances.

* Bathroom: Grout, shower head, tile, sink, toilet hinges, tub, under toilet bowl lip, baseboards and countertops.

* Household: Baseboards, floor grout, window sills, shoes & boots, toys, laundry stains and floor/furniture spills.



My Likes:

* Worked well on dishes, especially glass

* Stove got cleaned off well, did not scratch metal/paint

* Worked well on the toilet, especially under the toilet bowl lip and the base of the toilet

* The product comes with stickers for you to put on the brush for which room it should be used in



My Dislikes:

* When I started to use the scrubber on my kitchen tile it immediately began to pull out grout. Fortunately I stopped before it did anymore damage. We had our entire kitchen & living room tiled in May 2010 by a professional flooring company so we know it was quality work. The instruction guide says "do not use on loose grout or weak grout." Unfortunately that part is user-beware.



My Recommendations:

* Okay to use on dishes and general kitchen cleaning.

* Okay to use on toilet and general bathroom cleaning.

* DO NOT USE ON YOUR TILE. It isn't even worth chancing that you could end up with your grout being messed up.

I bought this and used it in the bathroom to scrub a really big shower.

It works really well, if it had more power it would be too heavy and this product is super light.

I only got two full thorough bathroom cleanings before I needed to replace the batteries but I really don't mind because the use of the sonic power scrubber made this chore so much easier. (I may have scrubbed an extra long time because it of the ease). I ended up giving it to my mother, who is frail and weak, after realizing that she needed one more then me and thinking I can purchase another. I got the extra brush head attachments that has the larger brush heads and I recommend those and wish they all came together. After using this I do want the extension handle as well because to clean the shower was a lot of lunges that I would rather do out in clean air, not trapped in the shower with cleaning chemicals. The vibrations do bother your hand after a while but the trade off is worth it.



I looked at the packages side by side of sonic scrubber brand brush heads and scrubbing bubbles sonicscrubbers brush heads and they appear exactly the same. I couldn't take them out of the package to try it to be certain but they looked exactly the same. - Household Cleaners - Power Tool - Scrubber - Bathroom'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Household Cleaners - scrubber, bathroom scrubber Household Cleaners - scrubber, bathroom