Thursday 16 April 2009

Denim Leggings - jeggings, skinny jeans


these pants are pretty comfortable. i like how they don't look like your typical dickies pants. when it said skinny i thought the ankle part was going to be skinny as well, but they're actually pretty wide more like straight style. but the thighs part are skinny, so that's good. Dickies Girl Juniors' Skinny 5-Pocket Pant,Black,5

Should be called super-skinny pants. I recommend you purchase these pants about a size or two larger than what you'd normally wear. The pants are stretchy and really hug the leg. Really nice pants though. Will return for a larger size.

Sooo, I bought now three pairs of these pants because the first time I saw them I was so excited because my work is very specific about their pants and if they look like jeans at all they write them off as jeans and you can't wear them. So, I bought the black pair and the khaki pair in a size 9 (my normal size) and when I got them they did not fit me whatsoever. So, I ordered a size 11, and I mean I could button them, but my butt looks SO smooshed. I don't have that much of a butt, but I mean it isn't flat and these pants just makes it look horrible and I'm rather upset. Also, I'm 5'8 and i thought that these pants would probably be long enough for me, and oddly the size 9's were, but the 11's are a tad short. I don't think these pants are meant for rather tall girls with any kind of a butt.

I was going to be ignorant and not listen to the previous reviewers...but good thing I did because I ordered a size up and it fit perfectly on me! Beside the fact that the waist is a little big and the pant legs are a bit on the long side (but nothing like a belt and hemming it up couldn't fix, right?)



I purchased this for work and I am satisfied! Either order a size up or 2 sizes up. I'm saying this because my legs are skinny chopsticks... and my exact size (0) would probably be too tight for me.

I am a size 0-1. After reading reviews off of here, I decided to go to a larger size. I ordered a size 3 and they are still VERY tight! I'm still able to wear them comfortably, but they are for work and may look inappropriate.

Other than that, VERY FAST SHIPPING! Very pleased with that part.

I love these pants I want like 5 pair. I looked over the reviews so I got a size larger than I normally wear. I usually wear a size 7 or 8, so I got a 9. They are a bit tight around the thighs right below the zipper area. I'm 5'5 130 so after just a few tugs they fit great and a belt is handy to keep them from moving. Also not drying them is a good idea as well if you do not want them to shrink. Other than that, I'm buying another pair. :) - Denim Leggings - Skinny Jeans - Jeggings - Denim'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Denim Leggings - jeggings, skinny jeans skinny jeans Denim Leggings - jeggings, skinny jeans