Wednesday 1 April 2009

Ecco Bella


Almost anyone who wears concealer and has sampled a few knows there is a very wide range of types and quality in this type of makeup.

This is especially true when trying to find natural products.

This is the first concealer I have found in any of the natural makeup product lines that really works well with my combination skin.

It doesn't clog the pores of my oily T-zone area, and it blends smoothly without tugging or collecting in fine lines in the dry sections of my skin.

My skin is quite fair and the beige blends in well with my coloring and looks natural.

My mother has very dry skin a medium complexion and uses medium beige for her skin which also blends very well and doesn't irritate her sensitive skin the way most concealers seem to, so we are both happy to have found the Flowercolor Cover Up. Ecco Bella Medium Beige Flowercolor Cover Up

I have been using this for several years. I like the fact that it does not have a lot of chemicals or fragrances in it and that the color works well on my skin. Also, while some concealers are opaque, so you look like a raccoon in photographs, this looks natural.



Given the price, it is a great product.

Absolutely THE best concealer out there! Using this concealer anywhere, under the eyes, around the nose, on blemishes on the face is stunning in its results to cover up naturally.



Using Ecco Bella concealer is like an instant face lift. It literally takes years off of your look. Try it!



I have to go to my local health foods store in order to order this and it's totally worth it.

This concealer works great ! I love it! It is not heavy or greasy and it covers well, it is a bit pricy but worth the money because you are getting an all natural product without any harmful chemicals like most concealers that can actually contain harmful and even toxic chemicals that can irritate your skin and cause breakouts. This concealer doesn't cause any skin irritation and very very natural looking ! :)

LOVE this product. Goes on smoothly, blends easily, great base under powder-type foundation. I have very red, sensitive skin, this product does not irritate. Unless you are extremely fair-skinned, be sure to get MEDIUM beige.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Ecco Bella Ecco Bella Ecco Bella