Tuesday 31 March 2009

Swingline - swingline 3-hole-punch, 3 hole punch


I bought this punch for work to put together some binders. I had been using a heavy duty punch that I no longer had access to, so replaced it with this one...and am glad that I did!



It is extremly easy to use. The lever allows you to "punch" with one hand. It is also easy to empty and doesn't leak paper bits when you pick it up or move it. Another bonus is that it is very light weight and easy to use.



I would recommend this for jobs that are more medium-duty. If you are looking to punch a lot of papers at once, I would go with something heavier duty, however this seems to work great for small applications.! Swingline 12 Sheet Light Touch Desktop 2-3 Hole Punch (74026)

Swingline makes great office supplies anyway, so I am not surprised that this 3 hole punch is no exception. I love it. It's sturdy, easy to use, punches 5-10 sheets at a time. The punch dies are also removable and adjustable. I have one at the office and I love it so much, I ordered one for home.

I love this thing! It's the greatest product I've used. It hole punch effortlessly. I bought it for 14 bucks. So worth it. Sometimes it can get stuck but easily fixed by removing the tray on the bottom and push the lever down to remove those white paper circles that got stuck in there.

Love this hole puncher. It is easy to use and punches clean holes. The large handle makes the operation especially easy on the hand. It punched the 12 sheets pretty easily. I highly recommend it for arthritic hands too.

I am so glad I spent a little more money to get this 3 hole punch. That extra handle makes punching through multiple sheets really easy. I had to bang on my old 3 hole punch so hard that my wrist hurt. Not any more, this thing cuts through multiple sheets like butter!



Buy this thing! Your wrist will thank you! :o) - Office Supplies - 3 Hole Punch - Swingline 3-hole-punch - Swingline'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Swingline - swingline 3-hole-punch, 3 hole punch 3 hole punch Swingline - swingline 3-hole-punch, 3 hole punch