Tuesday 31 March 2009

Air Purifiers - purifier, hepa


I bought these two days ago. The smaller unit was for my bedroom and the larger one for my daughter's. She is a baby and has started rubbing her nose and eyes and is stuffy. So I bought these units in hopes of cleaning the air. In just two days I have noticed she is breathing easier.



A special note, the larger unit was loud. It had a high pitch kind of rattling sound. My husband pulled the filter out, messed with some wire or other and now it is whisper quiet, like the smaller one.



Good buy overall. A little pricey on Amazon but my daughter is sleeping easier which was the whole point. Honeywell Tower Air Purifier Combo Pack

I use one of these in a room on the first floor and one in my bedroom. They are pretty quiet but not silent. The higher you set it the louder it is. They really seem to help with dust and such in the air.

I read good reviews for the Honeywell purifiers so I purchased these two so we could have one in our family room and the smaller one in the bedroom.....I have not been impressed.....I can not tell a difference in the air quality where even with the cheaper brand purifiers you can at least tell by the house having a "clean" smell in the air when you run them, but I could not tell with these.....I thought I would give them awhile though to see if they would at least help with my allergy symptoms.......No such luck yet and we have had them for several weeks now..... I rated them 3 stars as ok because I'm sure they are helping to clean the air of some stuff surely, but I wish I would have saved this money and put it towards another purifier that you could tell a difference with........I guess you have to spend big money to tell a difference????

I have 2 small rooms, about 100 sq ft each. These work great. They aren't very quiet on the medium and high settings but I kind of like that fan sound to drown out noise while im sleeping. They seem like they will be really easy to clean which is why I went for this model. I have really bad allergies and 2 dogs so I bought 3 HEPA air purifiers for my 800 sq ft house and it's helped a lot - Air Cleaner - Allergies - Purifier - Hepa'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Air Purifiers - purifier, hepa hepa Air Purifiers - purifier, hepa