Thursday 5 February 2009

Plantar Fascitiis - plantar fasciitis, arch supports


I have a terribly painful foot and I haven't been able to go barefoot (with out orthotics in my shoes). This little arch support is just the ticket and I wear it all the time when I'm barefoot in the house. I'm very happy to have found it! It doesn't cost that much so give it a try. PolyGel Gel Arch Wrap

I've had plantar fasciitis for more than 2 years and have tried many different remedies and therapies. Icing several times a day is helping quite a bit, as do orthotics and night splints. Stretching and massage are no-brainers. Everyone's case can be different, but these gel arch wraps are definitely helping me and I will continue to use them, even along with orthotics.

I originally purchased medium for my Father who suffers from Plantar Fascitus but he complained they were too small. So I ordered two more in Large. He wore the mediums until the larges arrived although they were snug. He is very happy with wraps they relieive his arch pain while he works on his feet all day. Since my Father responded greatly to the comfort of the wraps, I also ordered a medium for my friend who works as a hair stylist. She is on her feet all day and had relief for the first time in years with the use of these wraps...Hopefully they hold up and the gel doesnt go flat. Only have had them for two weeks. I would reccommend this for others suffering in pain.

I have a fallen arch on one foot and this gel foot arch wrap was perfect because you can adjust the strap. The support is very comfortable and I wear it around the house and during sleep. What a difference it makes in the morning when I wake up with no pain and a little spring in my step!

Still gotta get use to this. This very pricey arch strap has gel cushioning that helps my flat foot but it keeps coming off when removing my shoes. It stays in the the shoe & maybe prone to losing them if not mindful of it. I've also noticed that the blue neoprene straps tends to bunch up while putting on my shoes. Had to read the reviews carefully that the price is for one & that I have to buy 2 of them for $26.

I have had severe plantar faciitis for 14 years. This product helps support the arch and reduces the pain. So instead of a 15 on a pain scale of 1-10...it brings it down to a 7. If I forget to wear it...I miss it. I am thinking of ordering another. Would recommend it...and I have tried everything!!!

All my life I have gone "barefoot" or socks only in my home. But with my low arches, and foot pain, it was becoming impractical. Now, I slip these over my socks, tighten them up, and ta da! No more foot pain! They are so soft I forget they are there. And there is also enough gel padding to really make a difference. Standing and walking are no problem anymore. Highly highly recommend this product to people with foot pain.

I thought I was buying a pair considering how expensive these things are, but that is my fault. However, this thing is terrible. It is very uncomfortable and the pad is way too thin for my high arches. - Foot Pain - Foot Pain Relief - Plantar Fasciitis - Arch Supports'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Plantar Fascitiis - plantar fasciitis, arch supports plantar fasciitis Plantar Fascitiis - plantar fasciitis, arch supports