Saturday 17 January 2009

Wirebound Notebooks


I have to have this exact notebook for school. It is big enough for me to glue standard paper into. Easy to tear out. Only problem is it takes up a lot of room in my binder. You can get it less expensive too. Five Star Wirebound 5-Subject 8-Pocket Notebook, College Ruled, 11X8-1/2, 200 Sheets (MEA06208)

I am a college student and I really enjoy using these five subject notebooks along with a binder or folder for handouts.I try to buy a different color notebook for each semester!! This notebook is wonderful, because I can keep all my notes together in one compact notebook. Also, I find that the Five Star notebooks have very high quality paper. It's a thick nice piece of paper that is especially enjoyable to write on. It's not flimy and it is a very nice shade of paper. The pages can also be torn from the notebook along peferated lines. This is helpful when you want to hand something in. Overall, I highly recommend this notebook. It is great.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wirebound Notebooks Wirebound Notebooks Wirebound Notebooks