Saturday 17 January 2009

Creativity For Kids - papercrafts, craft kits


I gave Awesome Origami to my art loving nine year old niece for Christmas. Eight months later, she is still regularly making origami from the ideas in the instruction book. She loves creating personalized pieces(she made me a dog that looks just like my dog)and giving them as gifts to friends and family. For her birthday I restocked her origami paper supply with Origami Paper Bright 6" 49 Sheets so she could continue her art. Creativity for Kids makes fabulous products that really do engage the creative spirit of children. Creativity for Kids Awesome Origami

Even though my granddaughter is only six, she loved this kit. She is very good with her hands and I was able to show her how to do some of the designs. Some adult supervision is needed with children of this age, but the kit is flexible enough with all its little decorations and feathers that children can use their imagination to make their own creations without having to follow the rules step by step.

As with most Oragami kits, you have to wonder why a small pile of tiny paper, a few balsa sticks, scissors, a glue stick and instructions are worth the price. My 6 year old girl was able to decipher the instructions that are step by step pictures of the folds. Good visual/3D construction skill builder. Quiet time activity.

I purchase this for my 7 year old daughter, but I enjoy just as much as she does. It is fun and we enjoy doing crafty things together. The instruction are easy to use and the paper comes in all sorts of fun designs.

I gave to my nine year old for Christmas. This was her first experience with origami and she became frustrated almost immediately. I am ordering the paperback easy origami hoping she will find the designs less difficult. - Papercrafts - Paperfolding - Creativity For Kids - Craft Kits'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Creativity For Kids - papercrafts, craft kits creativity for kids Creativity For Kids - papercrafts, craft kits